[FT] Eventide Clockworks Bundle, EchoBoy

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! I would like to trade Eventide Clockworks Bundle and EchoBoy for your plugin(s) of choice. I can also sell them, please send me your offers!

Eventide Clockworks is quite rarely seen here (almost never) and is a collection of some very unique, high-quality plugins. It costs around 300 on sale usually, so I would trade it for Relab, Liquidsonics, Soundtoys Complete 5.4 and even more stuff. I myself rarely buy expensive plugins - this one was a long story. I can also sell it for $165 with fees included.

EchoBoy is a great delay/modulation plugin. I no longer need it, because I have it as part of the EffectRack and don't want the standalone version.
Last edited by wayford on Wed May 29, 2024 11:53 am, edited 59 times in total.
Somehow I'm still here...Surprises me to this day.

bump it up

wayford wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:25 pm Just send literally any offering below 50 to me. Not the free audio interface stuff, not the free giveaways and plugin boutique stuff (no free xln pianos, no sonnox doublers, time and tone bundles and all that stuff, just no), but actual regular stuff. If it's a good deal, I will buy it from you.
I am selling Tal U-NO-LX (Juno 60 Emulation), for $45 :)

D-Fusion wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:48 pm
wayford wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:25 pm Just send literally any offering below 50 to me. Not the free audio interface stuff, not the free giveaways and plugin boutique stuff (no free xln pianos, no sonnox doublers, time and tone bundles and all that stuff, just no), but actual regular stuff. If it's a good deal, I will buy it from you.
Sorry, that's a bit unfortunate, I have Softube's Model 84, which is the same.

wayford wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:50 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:48 pm
Sorry, that's a bit unfortunate, I have Softube's Model 84, which is the same.
Not quite- TAL-U-No-LX - Juno-60. Model 84 - Juno-106.

But, they're very similar, of course.

wayford wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:25 pm Just send literally any offering below 50 to me.
That's age discrimination.
Shame on you!

I have eventide ultratap, crystals, crushstation, mangledverb, micropitch for sale... Of course there's ilok fees that mess everything up, but if you take many we could find a reasonable price

I have Arturia 3 Delays You'll Actually Use Bundle(Eternity, Brigade, Tape-201) for $30 or Native Instruments Play Series: Stacks --$12 Glaze -$12 Ignition Keys $12

The WTB updated.

bump

bump it

bump

bump

bump this

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”