CLAP 1.0 betas for ACE, Diva, Hive, MFM 2.5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shaboogen wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:25 am Sorry if this has been mentioned already (I searched the thread but couldn't find anything), but is anyone else having tuning issues with the preview version of Hive? There's certain intervals that sound pretty significantly off (for me it's most noticeable at the A3 perfect 5th).
Yep, that was a small oopsie that made it into the Windows beta.
Already fixed internally, won't be an issue with the next version anymore.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 pm
shaboogen wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:25 am Sorry if this has been mentioned already (I searched the thread but couldn't find anything), but is anyone else having tuning issues with the preview version of Hive? There's certain intervals that sound pretty significantly off (for me it's most noticeable at the A3 perfect 5th).
Tell us more about this next version :o
Always Read the Manual!

tasmaniandevil wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 pm
Cheers, thanks for letting us know. I'll look forward to the next version, I found the preview pretty compelling during the time I used it.

PieBerger wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:56 pm Tell us more about this next version :o
Haha, I just meant the next beta for the update that officially adds CLAP support to our synths (don't ask when it will come, we first have to get MFM2.5 ready for release). The tuning issue noticed only exists in this rev. 13207 beta, and only on Windows, it's not happening in the current release version rev. 12092.

Regarding fx plugins, is there any new capability introduced for those by using CLAP?

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

noiseresearch wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:45 am Ah and I miss the ability to 'move' the cutoff and resonance of delay line 1+2 respectively 3+4 at once is this feature gone?
You being the first one to even ask about those controls, after the public beta has been available for quite a few months, actually confirms our guesses that this was a feature that has rarely been used by anyone.
You can still achieve this by assigning the parameters to a MIDI controller. This way you could control the cutoff of all four lines with a single MIDI controller knob.

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

I just reported this officially to u-He, but will post here, too, to see if anyone else has the same issue.

I cannot make the CLAP version of Hive show up in my Bitwig Studio on my M1 iMac (MacOS 11.6).

However, it does show up on my newer M1 Macbook Pro.
That Macbook Pro has the same (latest beta) version of Bitwig and Hive, and it shows up Hive/CLAP OK, but this MacOS11.6 just doesn't show it on Bitwig.

ACE and Diva, however, do show up on the computer that cannot see Hive.
Also, on that same computer that doesn't see Diva on Bitwig, MFM2 2.5.0/CLAP is not showing up.

Well, came in just to say u-He customer support got me thru that ^
I had to reindex the Clap folder via the BWS browser; reinstalling the plugin and restarting BWS just did not do the trick.

Any chance to see CLAP version Of Repro soon?

Enrize wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:31 am Any chance to see CLAP version Of Repro soon?
Sure. It just doesn't have the PolyMod infrastructure yet...

Urs wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:14 am
Enrize wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:31 am Any chance to see CLAP version Of Repro soon?
Got really excited...then right back down to Earth. :lol:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:15 pm
Urs wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:14 am
Got really excited...then right back down to Earth. :lol:
hehehe... same here!

Most of all though, I want CLAP Bazille with PolyMod!!! :love: :love: :love:

I can't get the CLAP version of Diva to respond to mpe pitch bend in Bitwig. Worked fine with the VST3. The polyphonic expressions work through bitwig modulators with CLAP, but no pitch slide. I've changed the up and down to 48 (not sure if that matters with clap but I had to with VST3).

Is there some setting in Diva CLAP to enable mpe pitch bend?

thanks

Return to “u-he”