Humble Bundles: May 2024

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:27 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:13 pm painshop :o no thanks!
It has AI features, something that Affinity Photo doesn't have, so it's an alternative to Photoshop in this regard.
im in enough pain, without shopping for more!

PaintShop Pro's "AI" features are pretty worthless in the grand scheme of things. The big issue with PSP is that its performance does not scale up well, relative to applications like Photoshop and Affinity Photo. So, while it may be nice if you're editing iPhone Photos to post to Instagram, it is far less nice when you're doing graphics design on large canvases with many layers.

Corel Painter is still the best digital painting app on the market, IMO.

Most of their other stuff doesn't get much development. AfterShot Pro still can't open DNG files, except from a select few cameras, Lol. Been an issue for almost a decade, at this point.

CorelDraw is good, but it's overpriced and the subscription costs more than an Illustrator Single App Subscription. Doesn't make sense unless you require it for professional reasons. It's like subscribing to Media Composer when you're just a YouTuber.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

This is pretty short notice I know with just 4 days left but...

"Boost your creativity and productivity with this comprehensive bundle of software from Corel, full of powerful applications designed to help you get your ideas out into the world. Kickstart your design projects with CorelDRAW Essentials 2021, an intuitive tool for creating everything from invitations to social media images with ease. Express your artistic side with Painter Essentials 8, where you can experiment with lifelike brushes and advanced art tools on a user-friendly digital canvas. Meanwhile, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 25 and WordPerfect Standard 2021 will sort out your video editing and office productivity needs. Pay what you want for all these handy apps, plus a massive collection of digital brush packs"

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/c ... warebundle

Sample Sets

"Looking for the perfect soundtrack to accompany your next project? Composer Joel Steudler invites you on a sonic journey with this colossal collection of royalty-free music from his intensive catalog!"

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/e ... warebundle

And last but not least... VST Plugins and Samples.

"Looking for some new audio toys to get your creative juices flowing? This bundle of software, synths, sample packs, and more will inspire you to get back in the lab and ready to put in some work! The Mercury-4 software synth from Cherry Audio is an expertly modeled emulation of the iconic (and exceedingly) rare Roland Jupiter-4. Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio is a powerful, easy to use DAW with a lightning-fast sound engine and stellar third party plugin support. On top of this, you’ll get a ton of royalty-free sample packs spanning the genres and a host of other software synths, plugins, and more!"

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/m ... warebundle
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”